KID'S POWER HOUR
SUMMER YOUTH CAMP
Youth Night on the First Sunday of Every Month at Youth Pastor’s Home
Our group is comprised of ages 13-19 and meet every Sunday morning for fellowship, fun, prayer, and teaching in a relaxed yet exciting atmosphere. Our focus is to grow in Christ while having fun doing it!
Besides Sunday’s our group meets twice a month. Once for social activities that may include bowling, roller-skating, cookouts, game nights, and pure fun. And the other for a time of fellowship, prayer, and Bible Study. We invite you to join our Youth Growth Group where we focus on helping each other climb higher and overcome obstacles of daily life.
Chris & Allie Clark
Women’s Ministry DIrector
We are Apostolic Men…
- Who are committed to honoring Jesus Christ through worship, prayer, and obedience to God’s Word, through the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Who are committed to pursuing vital relationships with other men, understanding that as brothers in Christ we need to be accountable to God and to one-another.
- Who are committed to practicing spiritual, moral, ethical, and sexual purity.
- Who are committed to building strong marriages and families through love, protection, and biblical values.
- Who are committed to supporting the mission of the church by honoring and praying for his pastor, and by actively giving his time and resources.
- Who are committed to reaching beyond any racial boundaries to demonstrate the power and love of Jesus Christ.
- Who are committed to influencing his world, being obedient to the Great Commandment (Mark 12:30-31) and the Great Commission (Matt. 28:19-20).
There is no changing the future without committing to that change. There’s no commitment to change when men have a comfortable Christianity that makes no demands on their lives. As Apostolic Men we must change and become the men that Christ has called us to be!
The CCAC Men’s Ministry
has powerful, prayerful, and faithful men of God. We invite you to join us in one or more of our various functions and activities designed to promote fellowship, and equip men to fulfill their potential in the Kingdom of God.
Men’s Ministry Director
The Growth Group ministry at CCAC is life-changing! This strategic ministry of our church helps us assure that no one in our family stands alone. Becoming involved in a Growth Group means you’ll have a great opportunity to build a network of friends; to share personal concerns, joys and interests; and to use your gifts and talents to glorify God.
Kim and Dahlia Volger
128 Langdon Farm Cr.
Odenton, MD 21113
Fred & Bledii Tuttle
2811 Shanandale Drive
Silver Springs, MD 20707
Hiram & Hyon Mendez
4909 Collington Bounty Drive
Bowie, MD 20720
Children’s Ministry 10 am
Youth Class 10 am
Praise & Worship 11 am
Discipleship Class 2 pm
Discipleship Class 7 pm
Mizo Service Sunday 6 pm