CCAC CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE
We have been closely monitoring the reports and information being shared by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the United Pentecostal Church International (UPCI) concerning the current out break of coronavirus (COVID-19). We do not want to respond in fear or contribute to any hysteria, but we want to do everything we can to ensure the safety of our church family and guests.
In a recent statement to Apostolic Pentecostals everywhere, UPCI General Superintendent Rev. David K. Bernard released a video with guidance on how the church can respond to this crisis in a Biblical way. You can watch it here:
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the FAQs and our responses
If you don’t see your question or answer below please reach out through the form further down!
Yes, we will be holding service virtually on Sunday’s at 11 AM and Thursdays at 7PM.
There are four ways to give remotely:
- Through regular mail. Just send your cash or check to 12511 Old Gunpowder Spur Rd. Beltsville, Maryland 20705
- Text-to-Give. Text the word “Give” & the amount to 301.298.3254
- Online: Using the portal on our Give Page
- Mobile App: Through the Faith Teams mobile app, free and available for both Apple & Android
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Do not leave your house if you are feeling ill with any cold or flu symptoms.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the inside of the elbow or tissues when coughing or sneezing and then throw away the tissue and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces in your home and automobile.